Saturday, November 28, 2015

My 5 Lovers Episode 5


My Dad usually comes home late on
Saturdays (club things). But my mum…
where will I tell them that I went to?
Went to my sister and confided in her
(dint tell her where I was going). Told
her that I will be coming back anytime from 8pm and if mummy asked
of me..
that she should tell her that I went to
collect GCE past question from someone
that I just left now. She said no
problem.
I went to play with my mum in the living room then sneaked into my
room
around 5:30pm. I made a call to Tunde
that I will be coming but I won’t stay
that long. Exactly 6pm, I took a bike to the hotel at
Johnson street. I called Tunde that I’m
at the gate. After waiting for like
5mins, he came and we entered inside.
He was with his friends in the VIP
lounge (2girls… 3guys). He introduced the ladies… this is Ronke and
this is
Linda. They greeted me warmly by
hugging me. With my assessment, those
ladies will be over 40years old. Is this
the kind of bigger girls that Tunde
wants to link me to. I was still thinking when tunde ordered for 2 bottles
of
small stout and a plate of pepper soup
(Stout ke) for me. I rushed the drinks
with the hope that I would leave early
but tunde ordered for more drinks
which I rejected. I don’t drink like that besides I don’t want you to feel
bad that
was why I forced myself to drink the
ones you gave me.
He smiled and said “you be correct guy”.
It is getting late: 7:30pm now. I told him
that I had to leave because of my Dad. Tunde: no oooo. I have a gift for you
Me: what gift is that?
Tunde: guys let’s go inside… We all moved inside the hotel. Tunde
gave me room key 204 and said your
package is inside there. I know that the
package is a girl.I was feeling tipsy but I
was still praying that it won’t be old
mama like Ronke and Linda ooo. I managed to get to the door and I got
the shock of my life when I opened it.
What I saw really surprised me.

The shock of my life. I met someone quite alright but it was
Tunde’s friend. He excused himself to go
to the restroom when we were drinking
outside (I remembered his face). I don’t
want to be rude, so I closed the door
(dint lock it). I kept singing at the back of my mind “I’m not gay”. The
guy
introduced himself as ikechukwu but all
his friends call him IK for short. He
started toasting me. I like you I love
you… I will really take care of you.. bla
bla bla! then all of a sudden he started running his hands all over my
body. I
was still in shock of the whole scenario.
Just looking like mumu until his hand
touched my “OGA”. That was when I
flared up.
Me: I’m not gay my guy.. just stop it. IK: nobody was… I will treat you
good.
Me: (this guy fine oo) as you fine reach
na guys you dey find when girls plenty
for outside.
IK: nobody fit satisfy me like the way
men do. Me: (trying to touch me again) I shouted
at him, if you dare touch me again; I
swear I go kill you for here. You dey
mad ni (very angry and pointing to the
sky) I stood up and headed for the door that
was when I remembered that I dint
removed the key from outside and we
were locked inside. I asked him how did
he gets inside? He dint even answer me.
I dialled Tunde’s number but it was switched off. The time is now
20mins
after 8pm. I sat down beside him and
thinking how I’m going to get out of
here. My phone rang and my heart
saddened when I saw the call was from
my dad. I started begging him that he should
allow me go…. Na dat day I know say
Konji na bastard….
Ik con dey do as if na me offend am… I
Begged and Begged…. my mum has
started calling too… Wahala dey oooo!
My Dad and Mum kept calling me at
intervals. I just have to rush home but Ik
is not helping matters.
It’s now 9pm and I’m still in the captive
of a gay guy. Then I saw Bidemi’s call
and then Kikelomo’s call, that was when I knew that I’m in for a big
trouble. I
wanted to pick my dad’s call and tell
him about my location but I know the
kind of person he is. I sat down relaxed
and I took another bottle of small stout
on the table. Finished it then I opened another one. As I was gulping
down my
fourth bottle that was when he went to
open the door. The time is now 9:34pm.
My legs were shaking but I managed to
get a bike and I told him to take me to
Customs street. Okada man: your money na #100
Me: for just next street… okay I will give
you #200 but if anybody asked you
where are you bringing me from tell
them say na GRA junction.
Okada man: thank you oga… no wahala. I be business man na We
drove off and go gbangan I reached
my papa house.
I alighted the bike. What I saw make
me to understand that my family loves
me.
Standing outside were my parents, Badoo, Funmilayo, mummyk
Kikelomo
and Bidemi.
I fumbled off the bike that my mum had
to rush over to check on me.
Immediately she smelled Alcohol on
me,she just left me lying on the ground.
I managed to stand up. I went over to
my Dad. Me: good evening sir
Dad: where are you coming from?
Me: I went to a friends party.
Dad: is that why you should come home
drunk and got everyone worried
Me: I dint drink oooo… Dad: I can see that…. then stand upright
Me: ((I tried to stand up right but my
weight is too heavy for my legs to
carry)… I’m standing upright sir I knew that my legs were seriously
shaking. It’s the influence of the alcohol
I took. My Dad now faced the Adeboye’s and
thanked them for their support. He then
called segun. Go and drop them and
come home very fast ooo. It’s late ooo. I looked at Bidemi&Kikelomo
and I
know what was going through their
minds. I just greeted Mummyk as I
fumbled into the house.


to be continue......................................



click here for more story 

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete