Saturday, November 28, 2015

My five Lover Episode 3



Then I took a bold step by placing my right hand on her chest and
silently prayed that she should not restrict me. Then I moved to the
next stage by sliding my hands downward a little and it’s now resting
on her B****t. I fondled it and it seems she is enjoying it. I removed
her top and her b**. It seems quite bigger than when she’s in her
clothes. I placed my lips on her right N****e while my right hand softly
pinched the one on the right. I switched my mouth at intervals of one
minute between the two oranges. She seems lost and me in paradise. I
removed my shirt and trousers (remaining my boxers). I now striped
her off all her clothes and I inserted my index finger into her ******.
She keeps saying different things that I can’t remember. I was enjoying
every bit of it. She then got hold of my hand and she said “Femi,
please make love to me ”…. I felt very happy but I dint want to show it.
Me: are you sure about this?
Kikelomo: yes… I want you now. please… please
[[[[[If I have/had the power to see into the future, I would have said
NO]]]]
I hurriedly removed my boxer. Pushed her on her back and I positioned
my self for easy access (knew she’s wet already) .
Today is my lucky I thought in my mind…. until my “OGA” just went
limp when I was about to enter the promise land (see gobe).
I tried and tried while she’s still moaning and thinking that I’m using
my “OGA” to tease her. I was sweating profusely because my mind was
telling me ‘you don Bleep up’…
Until she opened her eyes and asked what is wrong with you. I felt like
the ground should just open up and swallow me. I replied that my my
my…….! I was stammering and she just planted a kiss on my lips and
said she knows. She held my oga and it came back to life, but as soon
as I mount her again… same old story. She really tried to help me out
but it’s one of those days that things won’t go your way.
I was very shy and ashamed of myself and She saw that in my mood
and tried to cheer me up…
Kikelomo: Na Jedi Jedi… u sef too like sugar.
I dint reply her because I knew that I failed today. I looked at the time
and I suggested that we should put on our clothes because mummyk
and Bidemi would soon come back.
We dressed up and she kissed me on the lips and said there is a next
time. We will find time to do it again Okay. I just nod my head like
Agama lizard wey rain dey beat…
As we were chatting…. my phone rang and it was funmi. she said
Daddy is around and that I come home fast fast (first time I will be
very happy to leaving Adeboye’s house).
Told her about our conversation and she saw me off to the gate.
I was thinking on way home. I got lost in my thought that I forgot that I
was walking on the road instead of the side of road until an okada guy
sped off me and shouted “werey… aye ti sun e abi? O de loku Si ile
yin” meaning “life don tire you abi? Go and die in your house”…. I
shouted back at him “Na your family be werey”. By then my brain has
been restored to factory settings.
I managed to get home without any more trouble. I went to Funmi’s
room and asked if Daddy asked after me and she said no. Then off to
my room still thinking about what happened today. What happened if
I’m really impotent? I got to ask someone… but can I ask my friends
this type of question? I picked my phone and I dialled Emeka’s number.
I ended the call when I remembered that Emeka is a lousy guy. He
might tell my other friends and make jest of me.
I was still contemplating who to ask about my new found problem when
my only bros entered.
Bros Segun: Na you dey rain now…. you no even dey tell me anything
again. Oga oooo
I dint even reply him and I guessed that he knew that my runs today ni
too click today.
Bros Segun: aburo… what’s wrong with you?
Me: Nothing Bros… today dint go on as expected.
Bros Segun: I told you what girls are about, didn’t i? You will be fine
with time.. trust me. I was once in your shoes (Smiling)
I was not in with his jokes and he sensed that…. he stood up and was
heading to the door when I called out.
Me: bros Segun (he looks back)… I have a problem but I don’t want to
talk about it now. can I come to your room later in the day?
Bros Segun: (he sensed that I’m already in a big trouble). Sure Aburo…
I will be glad to help my only brother. Expecting you sooner.
Me: Okay… thanks….
He opened the door and left. I was then back to my misery when
Bidemi called….(wetin dis one wants sef). I ignored the call. The call
just kept ringing that I had to put it on silent.
After like 30 minutes, I picked my phone… Only to see 32missed calls
on it (is this girl mad or something?).
I checked the missed calls:
24 from Bidemi….
6 from Kikelomo…. and
2 from Motunrayo.
Which kin wahala be dis sef? Motunrayo sef don join the league of
people out to frustrate me. Of all the days, she choose today to call
me.
It’s now after 6pm. I know that Bidemi would have been worried but
who’s not worried. I switched off my phone and I headed to my
brothers room.
I met him watching a movie on his laptop. Immediately he saw me
entered, he stopped the film and said said my blood brother.
I took my time to explain everything and he was a good listener.
Bros Segun: Na dat one con dey worry you
Me: shame catch me no be small… I have refused picking their calls
today (dint tell him that it was Bidemi&Kikelomo).
Bros Segun: what happened today was called anxiety… you were trying
too hard and it backs fire…. next time: just relax yourself and enjoy
yourself.
He kept explaining on the reason why I failed to rise to the occasion
and he promised me to get some performance enhancer that would
give me the much confidence I need.
Me: thank you oooo… Badoo owon obirin. I know I can always count on
you.
Bros Segun: don’t mention… I would have prescribed Alomo or small
stout but we don’t drink and I don’t want to put you on the bad path.
but don’t worry… the drugs I will give you will definitely work.
Me: Ese Egbon mi…. I feel relaxed now… let me call my girls so as to
see who go fall victim (forming Rambo).
Bros Segun: just take am easy and always use protection. For
unwanted pregnancy and STDs.
Me: Oga oooo… I still have a long way to go. I’m going to my room to
make calls. Thanks Badoo
Bros Segun: you no serious
Left for my room with my spirit now elated…. on my phone and
messages start entering. Two from Bidemi and one from Kikelomo.
Dint even bother calling them back… I just dialled Motunrayo’s
number. She picks.
Motunrayo: hello… runaway boyfriend
Me: hanhan…. I wanted to call you but………! never mind. Thank God
You called.. I can start calling now
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn…. okay oooo. How is life over there?


....................................CONTINUE EPISODE 4

2 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete