Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Five Lovers [episode 4]


Sorry guys for the delay…
We continued chatting:
Me: life is good ooooo (at least for now). So what’s up?
Motunrayo: Nothing much…. since you dint call me, I
want to know if you dint save the number I gave you the
other day. Now I know that you did.
Me: I’m sorry. I’m a very emotional person. I don’t want
to start showing off my bad attitude because of my
mood. I just lost my grandfather from my maternal side.
Motunrayo: sorry for your loss
Me: thanks jare… I’m not even close to him but my mum
has not been herself for the past few days. I’m always
with her. Her mood is affecting me too (grandfather wey
don die before dem born me sef).
Motunrayo: pele… my mind just wanted to check on you,
as if I knew something was wrong.
Me: I’m fine now…. Ese. so tell me. Do you still have
those shinning, white and good set of teeth when you
smile?
Motunrayo: chuckles* I don’t know what you are talking
about
Me: Okay…. I got attracted to you because of your
smiles…. apart from your Smiles, I like you in person.
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn…. so you like me and you dint
deem to call since
Me: I explained to you na…. don’t worry. I will start
calling you every hour tomorrow to let you know how
serious I am.
Motunrayo: (giggles) I hope you fulfil it.
Me: I will…. Motunrayo, can I ask for a favour from you?
Motunrayo: sure
Me: actually it’s actually two favour(s)… please
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn… okay… let’s hear it.
Me: Okay…. the first favour is… can I see you in 2/3days
time.
Motunrayo: today is Friday…. and 3 days time would be
Monday. I’m sorry but I can make it on Tuesday.
Me: fine. Infact splendid! Thank you
Motunrayo: you welcome. What about the second favour?
Me: it’s when we see then we will discuss about that
Motunrayo: Okay oooo. Where are we meeting?
Me: you choose… KFC, Mr Bigg’s, Tantalizers… just
name it.
Motunrayo: no ooooo. I don’t do fast food dating. My
place or your place.
Me: Okay…. (your place ke) if you know that I will be free
in your place and area… I will come but I would have
preferred my place.
Motunrayo: Okay… your place is it.
Me: thanks. My promise starts after 8pm oooo after my
morning chores..
Motunrayo: what promise? O o Okay.. no problem. We
talk tomorrow then. Good night!
Me: good night plus sweet dreams
She hangs up and I punched the air in excitement. I now
read Bidemi message and she was begging me to please
pick her call while her sister (Kikelomo) reads: “my sister
kept asking me if I did anything to annoy you. Please pick
her call before she picks up quarrel with me”.
My mind skips when I finished reading the message. I
dialled Bidemi’s number and She picked on the first beep.
Bidemi: hello
Me: sweet heart
Bidemi: nawa oo… just dey do as you like. I have been
calling you since. you refused to pick up and you later
switched off your phone.
Me: My Dad was upset because I did not ironed the cloth
he asked me to (I lied). He asked me to stool down. I had
to put my off my phone when the call was much and it
kept vibrating in my pocket.
Bidemi: Pele… have you ironed the cloth now?
Me: Yes? Saw your sisters text and she was begging me
to pick your call you. Hoped you dint fight with her?
Bidemi: no oooo… just kept asking if she did something
to annoy you that made you not to pick my call.
Me: something like what ooo?
Bidemi: never mind…. thank God That you are fine.
Me: Okay oooo. I want to rest. I’m very tired.
Bidemi: Okay… sweet dreams
Me: same here. (ends the call)
I decided to call Kikelomo to know how
she feels about today. Dials her number
and she picks.
Kikelomo: Hello
Me: hi… hope I dint get you angry too?
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn… yes you did! hoped you have called your girlfriend
sha?
Me: Yes… I explained to her that my Dad
punished me for not doing something at
the right time.
Kikelomo: so you admit that she is your girlfriend….
Me: what do you have me say na? If I
had said “no she’s not” you would have
brought up another issue
Kikelomo: Okay…. I hope what you told
her was not true…. Your Dads punishment
Me: No oo… just had to lie na… you know
Bidemi na…
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn…. Mr lie lie…. I hope
all the things you told me today were
not lies ooo Me: I can’t remember all that I said but
the part that I said that I liked you was
a perfect lie.
Kikelomo: (voice saddened) you lied so
that you can have your way with me.
That’s a very harsh thing to say. Me: on the contrary….. what I meant
to
say is that I lied when I said I liked
you ….. when from the bottom of my
heart I knew that I love you. “I love you
Kikelomo”. I have always loved you. We kept quiet for a while. I got her
off
guard and I know that I’m having effect
on her.
Me: Okay… I understand. I’m sorry for
loving you. I think we should go to bed
now. Kikelomo: Okay. Good night
Me: Good night (I ended the call). I knows that she likes me but she is
too
shy to admit it. I relaxed my mind and
ready for bed when her message
entered my phone:
“After what happened today; I think I’m
falling in love with you which is not what I planned for.
I love you too Femi (happy). Good Night
Dear.”. I was about reading the message for
the tenth time when I received another
message from her.
“Please delete both messages because
of Bidemi (including this one). But that
does not delete the feelings I have for you. Sweet dreams!” O boy… I
love this girl ooo! she sure has
ways with words and it’s making to fall
yakata like Romeo. I need to see her
tomorrow.
I’m loving my life now. It’s getting
Interesting like the Son of president Obamas son. Happy mood. I just
slept
off.
Another day: Today is the last Saturday of the month
(environmental day). I went with my
brother for environmental stuffs. We
were busy when one of our neighbour
(Ruka) came to borrow our rake.
Ruka: Femi please if you guys are through with the rake. Do borrow us.
Me: no problem. If you are looking for Lepa… you have
found Ruka. In short Ruka=Lepa. But
what I like about her is that, she can
speak English, Igbo and Yoruba very
fluently and knows much about every
aspect of life… sports, politics, Boko- Haram, education, movies, music
…. just
name it. Ruka is just the bomb.
She dress very nice too and Funmilayo
once told me that she is into modelling. Bros Segun: o boy.. Ruka don
dey make
sense oooo
Me: badoo… Wetin make sense for this
one. Wetin you wan enjoy for this bone
body.
Bros Segun: you no go understand… Na dis wan dem dey call lepa wey
make
sense. All styles na default settings. You
no need to dey force am.
Me: Badoo… if dem dey look for devil, na
im be this (pointing at him). As you talk
am, I fit enter the settings too o Bros Segun: Na sure settings be this
ooo,
but it will take you time to hit the
jackpot.
Me: this one… she go happy say I con
toast am…. Me… under 2weeks I don
sample am (forming Rambo again). Bros Segun: Na lie you no fit do am
under 2weeks. If you do am, I go
respect you no be small. The girl wey me
“Badoo” don toast like 3times wey no
gree na Im you wan sample under
2weeks. Me: (bros don kolo oo) I go do am but
we will make a bet that all the money I
spend to lure her will be refunded by
you.
Bros Segun: deal but if you lose then you
will watch my cloths for 2 weeks. Me: (no be me dey watch am
before)…
deal Bros. We finished the environmental exercise
around 9am. That was when I
remembered to call Motunrayo. Dialled
her number . Motunrayo: hello
Me: hello… Sowie for not making up
with my promise. Today is
environmental and I nearly forgot sef
Motunrayo: Okay oooo.. at least you
called. Thanks Me: but don’t worry, all the other hours
won’t miss.
Motunrayo: Okay sir.. how was your
night?
Me: it was fine… urs?
Motunrayo: same… we will talk later… I’m cooking now.
Me: Okay oooo… later then (she ends the
call). I rushed to the bathroom for my
morning drills. Went to the kitchen to
see what my lovely sister is cooking. Me: Funmilayo baby…. if not that
you are
my blood sister. I would have kidnapped
and married you.
Funmilayo: hmnnnnn…. food is not
ready.
Me: I’m not hungry jo… I’m just admiring my only sister. The guy wey
go marry you
must try well well oooo.
Funmilayo: Brother mi…. stop it now
(Smiling). what do you want?
Me: That’s why I said I want to kidnap
you and then marry you. You understand me die.
Funmilayo: (giggles) what do you want? I explained my affection for
Ruka’s but I
dint tell her about the bet. Me: just help me with her number. I
know you have her number.
Funmilayo: is that all you want?
Me: Yes…. that would be all for now. or
do you have any other means of hooking
us together. Funmilayo: hmnnnnn…. I will think of
something but don’t call her yet ooo
Me: (gives me her number) okay ma… We were still discussing when
Mummy
entered the kitchen… see you later
Funmilayo (I pecked her on the chin)
and I pecked my mummy too and
greeted her Good Morning Ma.
I ate my breakfast and I managed to
call Motunrayo 10am and 11am on the
dot. I was about going out to see Emeka
when Kikelomo and Bidemi entered my
room. I was shocked and silently praying
that they ved not discovered my escapades with them.
Me: hi guys
Kikelomo&Bidemi: hello
Bidemi: we came to apologise about
what happened yesterday. Because if
you had not stayed back with Kikelomo yesterday., you would have
ironed your
Dad’s clothes.
Me: I’m alright now.. thank you. Nobody
forces me to do what I don’t want to do.
My staying back was solely my decision.
Kikelomo: Okay oooo…. we are going to the cinemas and we want you
to
accompany us if you are chanced.
Me: (see wahala ooo) sure… which
cinema is that? (I hope this is not a set
up ooo)
Bidemi: constatin cinemas Me: (next street) good… am I okay like
this? (turning around)
Kikelomo: na cinema we dey go na not
burial ceremony. We all laughed and Bidemi excused
herself to go to the ladies.
Immediately she left, Kikelomo jumped
off her seat and started kissing me. I
tried restraining her but she just kept
going on (that was when I knew that this girls wan set me up). We
continued
kissing until we heard the sound of
flushing from the restroom. Bidemi
came out and we all set for the cinema. We got to the Cinema around
12 : 45pm
and the movie we intend watching
starts 1pm. So we took our time to snap
picture with different backgrounds. My
mind just Flashed that I have failed to
call Motunrayo now for 2 consecutive hours. But I still cherish my
phone, so I
had to ignore her at least for now.
Bidemi liked some of her pictures on my
phone and she insisted on sharing some
of them on my Facebook. Kikelomo and I excused her to get some
pop corn. We dint spend up to 5mins
and we returned to where Bidemi was.
She was in tears. That was when I
remembered that I dint delete
Kikelomo’s messages. Bidemi: Who’s Motunrayo?
Me: she’s a friend. Is that why you are
crying?
Bidemi: so what is going on between
both of you (pointing towards Kikelomo
and I) Me: what do you mean?
Bidemi: dont play dumb with me… you
know what “I hate both you” (crying and
running away). Now faced with Kikelomo…. her eyes
was filled with so much rage.
Kikelomo: dint I asked you to delete
those messages?
Me: I forgot to… I’m sorry
Kikelomo: it’s too late for that… so you collected Motunrayo’s number
at the
party without even informing me.
Me: em… em… em….
Kikelomo: you are just a lying bastard…
(she walks away from me) I called out her name and stretch out my
right hand to hold her back. The next
thing I heard was ‘gbosa’ for my face.
My phone and popcorn all scattered on
the floor while she zooms off. People were just staring at me and I felt
like disappearing from that place. I
couldn’t move for 5mins.
A guy came up to me and put his arm
around my neck. He was heaven sent. He
acted as if we came there together. He just dragged me out of the
cinema and I
explained everything to him with tears
in my eyes. I don’t know this guy but I
felt comfortable with him. He told me that his name is Tunde and
we exchanged our contact. Me: thank you very much oooo. I have
never been disgraced publicly like this
before
Tunde: I said you should not worry. By
the time I hook you up with bigger girls.
They will come begging you back. Me: just because of text message.
Tunde: you are still new in the game and
there are rules to be followed.
Rule 1: never leave a love text message
on your phone
Rule 2: never leave a love text message on your phone
Me: Okay…. I will love to know more
about your rules.
Tunde: no problem…. I like you and you
are too cute to be treated like that… I
will fix you up. Got to go. I will holla you later.
Me: Okay friend. We parted and I took a bike to my
house, even though it’s not too far from
my house. I don’t want any okada man
to insult me today again.
Got home around 2:30pm. That was
when I knew what befell me. So no
more kisses everyday again. Motunrayo’s
house is far that’s even if Kikelomo will
allow the relationship to grow: now that
she’s found out. I got to get a new area girl so that I
won’t wallow too much in my present
state. My mind Flashed to Ruka. She’s
not that bad but what if
Kikelomo&Bidemi got to know about
who I’m dating: I think they will be very happy that the girl is not up to
their
standard. But who cares? Besides I had
a bet that expires in 2weeks time. This
week no be am at all.
I went out of my room to search for my
lovely sister! Me: Iyawo mi
Funmilayo: Oko mi (Smiling)
Me: you no wan allow me marry another
wife after you abi?
Funmilayo: (now laughing) I’m on it
bros. Just relax. Me: Okay oooo… but I promise that
nobody go replace your spot in my heart
ooo (moves closer and pecked her)
Funmilayo: (Smiling) me sef no go gree We both laughed and I went
back into
my room. I called Motunrayo without
letting her know what was wrong with
me and I apologised for breaking my
promise. I dint want to call the girls of the
Adeboye’s but I still feel bad about the
whole issue. I know that none of them
would pick my call. Which I don’t want
them to because I don’t have any
explanation to give them. I dialled Bidemi’s number for 15 times
(hoping that she won’t pick) then
dialled Kikelomo’s number 5 times. They
dint pick as I expected but I just prayed
that they won’t escalate the issue than
how it already is. I was feeling lonely and depressed. I
wanted to call Ruka but my sister
warned me not to. I’m still thinking who
to call when Tunde’s number rang on my
phone. I picked the call. Me: hello boss
Tunde: hello ore, how are you feeling
now?
Me: all thanks to you… I’m much better
now
Tunde: hoped you dint call those girls? Me: I did but they dint pick up
Tunde: Okay… you suppose no call them..
make them dey expect your call and
explanation. no call them again ooo
Me: Okay boss
Tunde: can you come to Blue Top hotel at Johnson street around 6pm
today.
Me: (hotel… 6pm… daddy)… I am not too
sure but if I can make it. I will let you
know before then.
Tunde: Nothing do you…. later friend
Me: yeah..later.

....................................continue episode 5



2 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete