Thursday, November 26, 2015

Power Of Love Eisode 3

Episode 3
.
I slowly went to unlock my door..
.
Who? I queried
.
Please open,its me. I heard Stephanie
respond…
.
I quickly unbolted my door…She gave out an
angelic
smile,with the light of her rechargeable lantern
flashing on
her face..
.
My mind almost blew off,on seeing her well
arranged white
teeth with a seducing red lips guiding it..Her
dark coloured
skin marched perfectly well with the nature of
her eyes and
teeth,with a well pointed nose,standing
elegantly at the
middle of her Oval face..
.
What a beauty,i nearly said before she broke
the silence.
I cooked yam and Egg sauce, mind joining me in
my room…
.
Erm… Erm..I stammered.
.
Well I don’t need an answer from you because
you will try
to object it..Just go in there,have your bath and
come.. Am
waiting in my room.. She voiced out before
heading to her
room..
.
I was overwhelmed with happiness but couldn’t
figure out
why I didn’t protest in joining her in her room..
Was it because of the hunger or because I
wished to spend
more time with her?
I think I am in love I jokingly said before
heading to the
bathroom..
.
I had a quick bath with the help of my phone
light.. Dressed
up on my night wear..
.
Kpom kpom, I slowly knocked on her door
before hearing a
Voice like Beyonce’s asking me to come in..
.
I walked in to her room, unknowing what to say
before she
ordered me to sit on her well arranged
mattress..
Make your self comfortable she said before
heading to her
kitchen..
.
I focused my gaze on the Korean movie she was
watching..
After some minutes,she came out with a plate
of yam well
garnished with egg sauce and a fork placed on
one side of
the plate..
.
She dropped it in my front with a satchet of
water on another
plate before heading to get hers..
.
Stephanie came out with her own food and sat
beside me..
The food was tasty and with the help of hunger,
i crushed it
like a hungry lion..
.
After some minutes of eating,we dragged on
who to keep
the plates before she finally gave up..
I settled the plates on the sink in her
kitchen,went back to
the room well fed up..
.
I thanked her before settling down on her
mattress, then
returned my gaze back to the Korean movie..
After some minutes of silence, I heard
Stephanie chip in an
unexpected question..
.
To be continued.....................episode 4

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete