Thursday, November 26, 2015

POWER OF LOVE episode Two

Image result for power of loveEpisode 2
.
Good evening” She greeted, flashing out a
charming smile..
Same to you dear” I stammered..
.
So sorry for the disturbance, it’s just that my
roommate is
not around and I found it hard to on my
Generator.. Please
can you be of a help to me..She pleaded..
.
No problem with that, I agreed without a
second thought..
.
Then followed her quietly to her room..
.
Her room was brightened with the help of a
rechargeable
lantern which was kept on top of a blue
plastic table
standing on one corner of the room…The
room was
perfectly arranged with a 22inches flat
screen LG television
neatly hanged on the wall and a DH6531T
5.1 LG DVD
Home theater kept under the TV, with the
four tall speakers
well arranged beside it.
.
The painting marched very well with the
colour of her
curtain..
.
She took me to her kitchen where a small
Tiger Generator,
popularly known as “I pass my neighbour” is
kept on a
small wooden table,well designed for Gen.
.
I punched on the red plastic switch on the
Gen,then drew
the choke back to normal with the fuel tap
properly opened..
.
I drew the Gen with a great force but was
disappointed
when the Gen didn’t show any sign of
igniting.. I. drew and
drew still no improvement..
.
“I think the Gen is faulty, she threw in..
.
“Maybe,i hungrily replied.
.
Then I weakly made a move to my room” be
right back,was
all I could utter..
.
On getting to my room,i went straight to
where I used to
keep my gen tools..I picked up my plug
spanner and
headed back to her room..
.
I quickly loosed the gen plug,cleaned the
head that was
covered with black condemned oil with
fuel,then dried with
a dirty towel I saw hanging on one corner of
the kitchen. I
inserted the plug back and tightened it with
the spanner..
With the small strength left in me,i drew the
gen again and
thankfully it responded..
.
I shrugged in relief,looked at her and saw
the happiness
covered in her face..
.
She smiled and thanked me.
.
I weakly replied with a nod before heading
to my room..
Pangs of hunger was busy gnawing at the
walls of my
tommy.. I checked my phone and the time
was 10:18pm..
.
Was so confused on what to eat that very
moment,because I
was very weak and tired to think of cooking..
.
I was still busy with my thought when I
heard a gentle knock
on my door…
.
To be continued…episode 3

back to episode 2

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete