Friday, November 27, 2015

My Five lovers Episode 2

Episode 2: My 5 Lovers! 

 



I dialled Bidemi’s number… she picked and first thing she asked was
that ‘who were you talking to that took you so long’. I told her it was
her sister and she was thanking me for coming along with her. I had to
discharged her when your calls keeps beeping. She seems satisfied
with my excuse.
I narrated the whole story to her. How Kikelomo gave out my number
to Chioma. But I dint tell her anything about Motunrayo. She sinked
everything in. I told her that I missed her but I don’t have airtime on
my phone to call her then. She explained how she wept when I left with
her sister. I apologised and I told her that my mind was worried all
through the party (lies).
Me: your sister can dance oooo
Bidemi: Yes ooo… she can oo but she sef knows her master.
Me: na lie jo…. you can dance but not up to what I saw today
Bidemi: I go show you tomorrow
Me: Okay… I will come to your house late tomorrow because I need to
fill my GCE Form.
Bidemi: can I come?…. please don’t say no like in the morning.
Me: Funny you…. yes you can come!
We chatted for a while then we call it a day. Told her that no night call
because I don’t want her to break my head this time for not picking.
We kissed good night.
Now 10pm…. still thinking of the party and my life. Four days ago I
don’t have a girlfriend but now I’m being sandwich between four
beautiful ladies. If this is a dream… I wish to never wake up. I smiled
and I remembered that I promised to call Kikelomo before going to
bed. Dials her number and she picks..
Kikelomo: Hello
Me: Hi dear
Kikelomo: Hmnnnn…. don’t start that one with me oooo! I’m not your
dear (giggling).
Me: Okay…. I was really tempted today oooo…. maybe we would have
been on no talking terms by now.
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn… why would you say such a thing? there’s nothing
you can do that would make me not want to talk with you.
Me: you already know you are a beautiful lady and lots of guys would
have told you that already…. when we were dancing together, you
looked more beautiful than ever. The most beautiful girl I had ever
seen except my mummy…
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn….. (her voice was now low)
Me: seriously…. I was really tempted kissing you on the dance floor
today.

READ MORE STORY HERE

Kikelomo: then what stops u?
Me: because I’m not your boyfriend
Kikelomo: (laughing) thank God that you did not… you don get
girlfriend be that.
Me: good… anytime we are alone, I will kiss you and make you my
girlfriend.
Kikelomo: you can’t … but on a serious note I really want to kiss you.
Me: seriously…
Kikelomo: (giggles) yes
Me: tomorrow… it’s a date then
Kikelomo: date for kissing? .. okay ooo.. I want to sleep now. Thanks
for calling back.
Me: my pleasure… Dream about me kissing you ooo
Kikelomo: (laughing) you are not serious.. odaro jo. Sweet dreams.
Me: good night… (she ends the call)
I have two sisters at my beck and call now…. it seems something
weird is happening to me… and I’m just happy about it. Motunrayo and
Chioma Still on my radar. Wanted to dial Motunrayo’s number but I
have more than I can chew right now.
Tomorrow is gonna be a great day… I get to kiss Kikelomo and Bidemi.
(kolo don dey enter your head). Tomorrow go bad gan.
I was still thinking about the whole issue…. I just dozed off without
eating my dinner (life good ooo).
I woke up around 7am…went to the living room to assist Funmilayo(my
only sister). Singing loud and she kept asking if I won a jackpot (what I
won was more than jackpot). We did all the domestic chores together.
Helped her with the cooking. Rushed to the bathroom for my morning
drill. Asked my elder brother for his mouth floss…….
Brother Segun: Femi, Wetin you wan take my mouth floss do… I
thought you said you have the freshest breathe in the whole world.
Me. Bros…. I get one parol today! so I need to get all the confidence I
can get (picking the floss tube).
Brother Segun: when you start to dey do girls runs?… you know that I
be badoo for girls matter… you better tell me now make you no go fall
mugun.
Me: (truly…my bros na badoo for gals matter)… bros I go gist you
when I come back. got to roll out.
Used the floss and I rushed to Bidemi&Kikelomo’s house. I entered the
house and went straight to Bidemi’s room. Immediately she saw me,
she planted a wet kiss on my lips. She was all dressed up and we went
to cafe to fill my GCE Form.
We got to the cafe around 9:30am… about time they opened. I
scanned my passport and filled the form. By 10am, we were through
and we printed the examination slip.
We headed down to my house to drop my examination slip. Bidemi
entered my room and the next thing…. we started kissing. We kiss and
kiss and kiss. I wanted to explore more but I remembered that the door
was not locked. I broke the kiss to bolt my room lock. The door was
locked. I resume to my kissing. I gave her a wet kiss with my tongue
roaming around her mouth with no destination and direction(no
vector). I then moved my mouth to her neck (moans)… put my hands
on her waist and slide it upward to her Br***t. I squeezed it and my
mouth returned to her lips that has been moaning since. I unbuttoned
her blouse to reveal her B** without detaching my mouth from hers. I
kept pressing her Br***t with my left hand while my other hand was
finding it’s way to under her skirt. Immediately my poisonous right hand
touched her P**ts. She moans and whispered into my ear that you are
killing me. Femi, please make me a woman. (I know she’s a V). I just
stopped.
Me: I think we should stop…. we are moving too fast (me wey I never
had sex before… Na “V” I go con take start).
Bidemi: but I want you to be my first… I love you and I know you love
me too.
Me: I know but we will do it another time. It’s too early for that. (I can’t
stand blood ooo)
Bidemi: (not too happy) okay dear.. I love you.
Me: I love you more.
She dressed up and we were ready to go to her house when her mum
called and told Bidemi to meet her at home in the next 10minutes ..
that they are going to the market
I was very happy. I will have enough time with Kikelomo. I hope she is
not a “V” too.
We rushed down to her house.
We rushed down to her house and she went to change her clothes into
something more casual (market things). I was waiting for her to come
out and also taking my time for Kikelomo to show up.
Mummy K : Femi… are you going with us too?
Me: no ma… I came to collect something from her… I will soon take
my leave. (praying that Kikelomo should come out before I take my
leave) .
Mummy K: Bidemi Oya ooo. We are not going there for picnic… do
fast and let’s go jare.
She eventually came out. We were about leaving when Kikelomo came
out of her room.
Kikelomo: so all of you are leaving for the market without me…
Mummy K: Femi is on his way home, besides if I ask you to follow me,
I know that you won’t go.
Kikelomo: I’m a career woman mummy. My husband will get a maid
for me. ( all of us now laughing)
Mummy K: that’s the excuse that you always give. May God help you
Kikelomo: Amen oooo… Femi… because Bidemi is going to the market
with mummy, so you can’t stay behind and keep me company?.
Me: I dint know you were around. But I can only stay back on one
condition. (All the Adeboye’s now staring at me)
Kikelomo: Smiling… what condition oooo? (looking at Bidemi)
Me: (now looking at Bidemi) only on Bidemi’s order. I stay if she wants
me to stay.
Mummy K: oma ga oooo…. this your friendship is something else oooo
Bidemi: (Smiling) yes ooo… I will only allow him to stay only on one
condition also…
Me : mummy is waiting oooo… what condition is that again?
Mummy K: is it not you that starts conditional clause? Mr condition….
Omo dada, what’s the condition jare?
Bidemi: the condition is that Kikelomo will allow Chiti (her teddy bear)
to sleep in my room for 2days.
Kikelomo: just because I don’t want to waste mummy’s time…
accepted but the deal starts tomorrow.
Bidemi: done… thanks dear! Of all my sisters… I love you the most.
Mummy K: 419 girl… is she not your only sister…. just let’s go.
We saw them off to the car and wave them goodbye as engine humps
through the gate.
I’m now alone with Kikelomo… my whole thought now is how I’m going
to get between her thighs and hopefully she is not a “V”. we walked
back into the living room without saying a word. Now inside. …
Me: I’m here now…. what about our date?
Kikelomo: date or kiss?
Me: both….
We both laughed together.
Kikelomo: I would have loved to kiss you but I think my sister likes
you.
Me: I like her too and I think it won’t go down with her if we are both
going out
Kikelomo: yes…. I think we should put an end to this madness….
Me: (for where)… I think so too but not until I have my kiss.
Kikelomo: are really serious about the kiss
Me: never being so serious about something in my life before….. if you
don’t allow me, I might fall sick.
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn… okay but you have to promise not to tell Bidemi/
Chioma
Me: Wetin concern me with Chioma. I promise not to tell Bidemi and
you too should not tell her oooo.
Kikelomo: why do you think I will? I’m a lady you know, and besides
she is my sister.
We chatted for a while… and I told her that my closeness with Bidemi
was only to get closer to her. Continued by telling her that I am feel
complete when I’m with her.
It now seems my words are having effect on her. That was when I
moved closer to her and whispered to her ear “this moment will be one
of my happiest moment”…. she then Smiles and said “me too”
I touched her lips and I planted my lips on it. We both moaned and we
continue kissing for awhile. Then……

to be continue .........read episode 3

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete