Friday, December 4, 2015

The Break Up

 Image result for dead love
The Breakup [the curtain rises] [(flashback)At a party at Kelli's
house she invited a bunch of people none of which nobody has ever
met. She invited her best friend Aria, who was single and went to
the party only to find someone who was good looking and really
sweet. But, the thing is Aria was being shy and was sitting in the
corner thinking about things not realizing there was someone next
to her. ] Aria: Oh hello I didn't see you there i'm Aria nice to
meet you. (reaching out a hand) Chris: hi (smiling) my name is
Chris.(grabbing her hand to shake it) how do you know Kelli? Aria:
Well she is one of my best friends I hang out with her daily.
Chris: Oh okay that's cool. I hang out with her in school during
study hall every other day. Come to think of it she has mentioned
your name. But I didn't picture someone as beautiful as you to be
her. Aria: Awwwwwwwwwww your adorable (blushing) and you are as
well very good looking. Chris:Oh thank you, sadly my mom is here to
pick me up but, would you like to go out with me sometime? Aria: Oh
my gosh! YES!! Chris: Can I get your number? I'll call you later
and we'll arrange something Aria: Yeah, sure that's fine. Do you
have something for me to write it on or if i could put it directly
in your phone so you don't have any chance to lose it (she takes
his phone and puts it in his contacts) Chris: Great! I can't wait
to talk to you( giving Aria a hug) have a good rest of the night
Aria: Thanks, you too (looking all around to find Kelli) there she
is(running to her) OH MY GOD! Guess what just happened?!?! Kelli:
What? What? What? Aria: You know that kid from study hall, that
cute guy Chris? Kelli: Yeah, what about him? Aria: He just asked me
out and is going to call me later. Kelli: Oh uhm really(saddened
tone)That's great Aria I'm so happy for you, I really am. (She is
starting to get upset so she tells Aria that she has to go because
she heard someone call her name, when she was crying because she
fell for Chris and didn't tell anyone about it so in that time Aria
feels no need to be there any more because she has no one else to
talk to and Kelli is acting weird as she pulls in the driveway her
phone starts going off) Aria: [answering phone] Hello!?! (happy
tone expecting chris) Chris: Hey Aria? Aria: Yep. (smiling) I just
got home, so good timing. Chris: Awesome! Me too i couldn't get you
out of my head, so to fix that called you as soon as I could. Aria:
Awwwuh same here but, I'm also thinking about Kelli she acted a
little strange after I told her about our little conversation she
ran off saying someone called her name. The difference is I didn't
hear anything at all. Chris: Oh I feel like I know why…. Aria:
Why's that? Chris: Because lately I have been picking up this vibe
that she has a crush on me but, I don't feel that way about her. I
really like you and I really like talking to you. She's attractive
don't get me wrong it's just I really don't see her as more than a
friend. I don't have the heart to tell her maybe she will get over
it soon. Aria: Aw thats sweet I like talking to you too, i feel bad
because she liked you first but, I guess since you like me why not
take advantage of that(smiling). Chris: I'm glad. But, about that
where are we going to go? Did you want to go out for coffee or do
you want to go out for a romantic dinner? Aria:I want to be taken
out for dinner it's been awhile since I have. Chris:Awesome how
about tomorrow night about eight o'clock? Aria:That's perfect and I
know exactly what I'm going to wear. Alright well I guess text me
tomorrow and I'll find you in school, night babe. Chris: Okay I
will, no worries. Night baby girl. [Both hang up on the call and
fast forward to the dinner at a resturant that they agreed upon
called colazione alla cena once he texted her in the morning its
about 7:30 and Aria has to start getting dressed for their first
date she thought of this short red dress with a sweetheart neckline
and ruffles, when Aria thought she had plenty of time left
ding-dong running down stairs making sure she had everything she
needed and opened up the door] Aria: Hey babe! Chris: Well,
heeeellloooo gorgeous. I loovee that dress on you it's amazing.
Aria: You really like it? it does look good on me I guess. Chris:
no babe, I don't like it I love it, know it looks good on you. Okay
so we should get going I'd hate to feel like I'm rushing you but
that isn't my intention (smiling) Aria: Okayy if you say so. [They
get there and they ask questions to get to know eachother better
Chris finds out she loves pasta her favorite dish is penne ala
vodka and they fall in love] (fast forward 2 years into the
relationship and Aria is sitting on her couch just watching The
Lucky One her favorite movie, when she hears the door bell go
ding-dong so she gets up goes to the door and looks through the
blinds] Aria:BABE!! [opening the door] wait, why are you all
dressed up in a suit? Chris: Well, because I want you to go
upstairs and get all glamoured up. Aria: Why? Chris: Just for once
I'd like to take you out without you expecting it, Aria:[running up
the steps] I'll be down in two minutes. Why don't you have a seat
until I'm done?. Chris: Okay sweetie[smiles] let me just run to my
car real quick. Aria: Alright, don't take to long Chris:I won't
[opens and closes the door and walks along the pathway gets to his
car opens it up and takes out a bouquet of red roses. Then he runs
to her door and lets himself in at the same moment Aria walks out
of her room] Oh my god baby girl you look absolutely stunning. and
you are wearing that red dress I love so much, it compliments your
big beautiful blue eyes. Aria: I'm glad you still love it, so where
are we going? Chris: I made reservations at a nice little Italian
bistro because I know you love Italian Aria: But, what if i'm not
in the mood for italian? what would you do? I had it yesterday some
nice pasta so why would I want it again today? Chris:I-I i'm so
sorry I had no idea but the reservation is non refundable and I put
down a lot of money for the occasion. Come on, can't you make an
exception for me for once instead of always getting your way?
Aria:That's not fair! I always get my way, Boo, why not this time?
Chris: Just come on! I know you'll like it just get something else
on the menu I'll pay for anything you want babe, please? Aria: Oh
fine. let 's go before I change my mind. Were those roses for me?
Chris: Yeah, they are your favorite and I wanted everything to be
perfect. Aria: [her voice gets louder] Yeah, well its not perfect!
Let's go! [both exit to go and drive to La magnifica cucina about
15 minutes away from their house] Chris:I don't understand why you
made a big fuss over it. you've never done that to me before. There
must be something bothering you. Tell me, talk to me what's wrong
sweetie? Aria: Honestly nothing is wrong I guess I over reacted.
I'm sorry .I love you. I wouldn't lie to you about anything you
know that. I promise i'll stay calm and not lose it again pretend
that it never happened. Okay? Chris: Okay babe, I love you too. I'm
sort of glad that I didn't keep it a secret then what would you
have done? I shouldn't look ahead I guess i'm just happy I get to
spend the day with you. I've been waiting for this day to come for
awhile. Aria:Well i'm glad i'm with you too. I just want to be with
you forever. [They arrive at their destination and are seated
within seconds and are handed menus the waitress asks if they want
anything to start off with they both say no thank you. She comes
back with two glasses of water] Chris:mmmmm everything looks great
on this menu, I want to eat all of it. But, I shall get manicotti
it's my favorite! Aria: Its all pasta! I'm not eating any of it!.
Chris: There you go again, what is the matter with you darn it?!
Aria: Nothing. ok? Chris: You just over reacted when there is other
things you can get. Aria: Yeah like what? you know I don't like
fish, I hate pizza and soup,marsala or panini's so what do you
suggest I eat then!? Chris: So get a salad or chicken fingers, I
don't know. Aria: A salad isn't filling though so its pointless!
Chris: So what do you want to do then babe? Aria: I want to go
home!. Now! Chris: As you wish my love i'll take you wherever you
want to go. Can we at least still go out? Aria: No that's it Chris.
Chris: I'm done trying for tonight. [They let themselves out get to
the car and Aria is so furious she slams the door and they start
heading back to her house.] Aria:Oh my god can you not drive so
fast?! Chris:I'm going the speed limit, are you kidding me? Fine
I'll go slower for you. Aria: Now you're going too slow. And people
are honking at you. Chris:That's it I'm finding a place to pull
over and you're going to tell me what has been bothering you. I am
not under any circumstances talking "nothing" as an answer. You
obviously have something you have to tell me but, are avoiding
telling me. [Pulling over he gets out of the car and tries to open
the door for Aria but the door is stuck and has her climb through
his door] alright, out with it. Aria:Fine you want the truth? I'll
tell you the truth I've been feeling like-um- like Chris:stop
beating around the bush and tell me. We have been together for
three years I think you can tell me anything now what is it?!
Aria:(nervously) I don't think I'm in love with you anymore. I've
been thinking about it. You've been the best to me and I've been
the complete opposite. You don't deserve me. Chris:Don't say that.
I still love you. We can work this out. Please don't leave me.
Aria: No I'm not going to put you through this any longer. That's
it we're over with. I'm sorry I wasted your time. Chris:It's
okay(tearing) I will cherish every memory we had forever. Thank you
for telling me instead of just stringing me along Aria:Can you just
take me home now? Please, I feel awful enough. Chris:Ok hop in.
[The rest of the car ride was completely quiet except for the
little sniffles from Chris and then they never seen another again]
[The curtain falls]

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete