Friday, December 11, 2015

Power of Love episode 8

Episode 8
.
Kpom! kpom!, Who be that? I heard my
friend Emeka asked
with a heavy voice.
.
Emmy abeg open na Henry..
.
Emeka was also a football fanatic, an
Arsenal fan though.
.
This one you dey show for my room after
una match, e be
like say una don win? he asked as he
opened the door..
.
Before nko, you no know say we go win
them. I boasted.
.
“Menh! man united dey f--k up o!,i heard
him volume in
disappointment.
.
Dey there now, you better join the winning
team,i said
mockingly.
.
Na Chelsea be dey winning team? I rather
join Akwa united
than join those noise makers, he replied
abusively.
.
I don hear,abeg no be this thing carry me
come here, e get
something wey happen, and the thing dey
worry me since
then, I ended the argument.
.
Wetin be that,you don dash girl belle? he
jokingly asked
.
Aboby no be that kind matter, I said with a
serious face..
.
“Oya, yarn me, wetin happen? he
asked,anxuiosly waiting to
hear what I have to say..
.
I narrated everything that transpired
between Steph and her
roommate.
.
Emeka kept mute for more than 20
seconds,before coming
up with an explanation,that I strongly
believed the one that
favoured my doubt.
.
According to wetin you narrated here, I think
two things dey
involve o!
.
Wetin be the two things wey dey involve, I
curiously asked..
.
Is either the two na lesbians or they do am
purposely,maybe
to scare you away, he concluded.
.
I immediately concurred with his second
thought,maybe to
scare me away,because the manner in which
her roommate
looked at me the very mement she saw me
with Stephanie
made me to believe that..
.
I thanked Emeka after our brief
discussion,before heading
back to my room..
.
Throughout that evening,i forced myself not
to think of that
incident again.
.
Shortly night came. I went to bed very early
because of the
early morning monday lectures..
.
Through out that week,nothing eventful
happened.
I didn’t set my eyes on Stephanie nor her
roommate.
I alwasy discourage myself over knocking on
their door to
avoid getting in contact with her roommate..
.
I prayed solemnly for her to travel again this
coming
weekend,which failed woefully..
………..…………
That weekend passed, I didn’t get to see
stephanie..

New week began,still no sign of Stephanie
nor hear the
sound of their door open when I am
around..
.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
came and passed,
still the same.
.
Finally,on friday evening,after I came back
from lecture
around 4.15pm. I immediately had my bath
because of the
excessive heat from the sun.
I then made up my mind to knock on
Stephanie’s door.
.
kpom!kpom! I knocked,but didn’t get any
reply. I knocked
and knocked, still no reply.
.
I decided to go and explain the latest
development with
Emeka, to know what he has to say, but was
disappointed
when I knocked severally on his door and
samething
happened.
Then I heard some lodge guys arguing
football in front of the
lodge,i went to join them because I was
feeling very bad and
couldn’t bear to be alone in my room that
moment. I
seriously regretted why i never sermon the
courage to
request for her number the few days we
shared together.
.
We were in a heat of argument on which
club is the best
when a bike drove in.
.
To my greatest surprise and astonishment of
everyone
there.
.
I saw Stephanie jumping down from the
same bike with
Val.The same notorious Val she asked me
about.
.
I was so devasted that moment..
.

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete