Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The power of love; episode 4

The Power of Love Episode 4.
.
Do you have a girl friend??
.
Girlfriend? no I don’t.. I answered surprisingly..
.
I thought as much,, you act cold and that’s
because you
haven’t been with a girl not related to you alone
in the same
room..
.
I was a bit embarrassed on hearing that but all
she said
was the truth.. Stephanie was the first female
not related to
me I have been alone with in the same room..
.
So what’s your name? she asked after seeing
the
uncomfortable look in my face..
.
Henry,i shamefully said
.
Ok, I am stephanie..
.
That was how I got to know her name..
.
So which department are you? I finally forced
myself to ask
her a single question.
.
“I am in Biochemistry department, 100level
.
“Ok,i am In Electrical/Electronics Engineering
department,
300level..
.
“Wow! do you know Val?? she curiously asked.
.
“The 400level Val? I innocently asked
.
“Yeah,the 400level Val..
.
“Yes, I know him why do you ask?,i queried
.
Nothing dear,just that he is in the same
department with you
so I thought you would know him, she
explained,lowering
her face like some that is hiding something..
.
Val was a notorious cultist,popularly known in
school
because of his constant involvement with the
school anti
cult(mpiawazu)..
.
I wondered why she could ask me of someone
like that,but I
had no courage to question her further..
.
The room was like a grave yard, only the sound
coming from
the movie was heard..
.
I had a lot to ask her about herself, but was too
shy to ask..
.
After few minutes of silence, Stephanie then
decided to ask
me the questions I had in mind to ask..
.
Which state are you from and what’s your
parents
occupation?
.
I am from Anambra state.
My Dad is a retired Secondary school principal
and my
mum also retired as a primary school head
mistress..
.
You are the last born right?She queried
.
Yeah, I am the last born in a family of three
boys and two
girls..How did you know??
.
You behave like one..she said with a charming
smile..
What of you? I forced out another question
Well, I am the first and last daughter in a family
of a boy and
a girl,also the first issue..From Anambra state
too.. But
base in Lagos state with my mum.
.
My dad died when I was still in secondary
school..so I have
been living with the care of my mother, Who
has been
keeping the family moving with the small money
she earns
in her super market business..
.
I was emotionally touched,but I never showed it
to avoid
opening an already healed wound..
.
After listening to her story,I became a little bit
free with
her.. We chatted and discussed about our
departments,the
wicked and kind lecturers,cracked some jokes
and laughed
to our satisfaction..
.
Thought of sleeping never came to our minds till
her Gen
forced us to bed..
.
The sound of the gen changed,
.
is like fuel has finish, she pointed out.
.
“I think so, let me check.
.
I went to the kitchen where the gen was kept,i
opened the
fuel thank, truly the fuel tank was empty..
.
I suggested she on her rechargeable lantern
before offing
the gen,which she hurriedly did..
.
I got to go now since the gen has off and thanks
a lot for the
food.. I really enjoyed it..
.
You are welcome,Good night, she said after I
have unlocked
my door..
.
Good night, I ditched back before locking my
door..
.
I fell on my bed, happy and satisfied..
.
I flashed back the memories of the few hours I
spent
together with her.. Didn’t know when I dozed
off..

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete