Saturday, December 12, 2015

How i became pregnant.....

My Galfrnd told me she is Pregnant........ Wow!!! I
almost slapped
her. I av not seen her for more than a Year....so
how come? This
was her explanation....
.
.
Chuks...dont be offended o. What really
happened was that
some months ago, a friend of mine came to visit
me....we
discussed and wen it was time 4 him to go home,
it was raining,
so I told him to wait cos he didnt hav an
umbrella.....it rained
into d night and he had to sleep over at my place.
That night, I lay on d bed, while he laid in the
floor..... Babe, I
know you wont believ me but in the midnyt.....a
heavy breeze
blew and behold my bra n pants were blown
away by d
breeze.....i was naked..... The breeze was so
heavy dat it blew the
guy's boxers away!!! Ah!!!
Before I cud try to get my bra n pants, the breeze
blew me from
the bed and i fell on top of the guy's #thing
which immediately
entered my #thing. Gosh! Immediately d guy
#poured
#something #lyk #ogi insyd my #thing......... I
swear it was a
mistake o... It was the breeze. Babe forgive me!!!
Dat was how I
became pregnant....
.
.
Advice!!! What should I do?????

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete