Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Power Of Love Epsiode 9

Episode 9
.
They settled the bike man and walked into
the lodge.
All my gaze was focused on Stephanie who
did as if she
has never seen me before..
Val followed her from the back like a body
guard and they
flew upstairs..
.
Then my lodge guys started murmuring.. I
heard one ask,
“Menh! why this fine babe dey follow this
guy now? She
wan cast her self for this school?
.
“May be she don join now. I heard another
guy chip in,
before they burst out in laughter.
.
I was terrified and confuse that moment..
.
What on earth does this guy’s mean by
“maybe she don
join”?
.
Join what? I wanted to ask before holding
myself back in
other not to embarrass myself..
.
I left them that moment,because I have lost
interest in the
argument.I headed straight to my room.
.
On getting to my room,i overheard Val and
Steph
discussion..
.
Please Val don’t do this to me,just give me
time to think
about it,i overheard Stephanie plead.
.
No way this time, I don give you enough
time already. Na
only two options you get now,its either you
accept now or I
do am by force. Val roared.
.
My heart flew on hearing that. Is Val trying
to rape Steph? I
questioned myself.
.
I cluelessly rushed to her door and started
knocking.
.
“who be that? Val queried with a murderous
voice.
.
It’s me, I replied with almost all part of my
body shaking..
.
Immediately the door was wide opened,
with Val Standing
at the middle,starring at me wickedly and
Steph sitting on
the edge of her reading table looking to
know who was
knocking..
.
Who you be aand wetin carry you come
here,Val
questioned.
.
I…I…. Oh! Henry have you come for the
assignment
Stephanie interrupted, saving my life that
moment and
thankfully Val was not the type of student
that attend
lectures,if not he would have caught up with
the lie.. I was
my level course rep and I enter other level
classes to call
the lecturer we have that moment. So I
believe he would
have seen me in two or three occasions if he
was a serious
student.
.
Assignment? Val asked looking lost.
.
Yah,we have assignment to write together ,i
replied after I
got clue on what to say.
.
How come,Val curiously asked again still
looking lost..
.
“we are in the same department and was
giving assignment
today to be submitted on monday..
Stephanie lied again.
.
“why he come dey here now? he no get
lodge where he go
do the assignment..
.
“The assignment is not to be done
individually, every
student was assigned with one person and
he was the one
assigned to me because his Reg no comes
after mine,
Steph continued with her lies.
.
I was lost on seeing how fast she was in
composing lies
without thinking. This girl must be very
smart and intelligent
I concluded in my mind.
.
I see,but why e come be today he dey come
for the
assignment, Val curiously asked again like a
police officer
interrogating two thieves.. But truly we were
more than two
thieves that moment..
.
I wanted to travel today,but because of the
assignment I
had to postpone it till tomorrow. So,i have
only today to do
it,i helped Stephanie in the lies.
.
I see,he murmured and nodded in
acceptance. I will be back
again and I no go listen to any excuse again
he said to
Steph before existing the room.
.
Steph quickly drew me in and locked the
door,when she
confirmed that Val has left.
.
Why did you knock on my door? she asked
searching my
eyes..
.
I….I… you overheard our discussions right?
she interrupted
with a bomb like question.
.
Yes,when I was about opening my door,i
heard you
pleading with him so I got scared with the
thought of you
being raped by him,i innocently replied.
.
She smiled on hearing that before coming
forward to hug
me.
.
To be continued.

click the share button

More episode loading

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete