Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The pOwer Of Love; Episode 5

Episode 5
.
I woke up very late in the morning..Checked
my phone,it
was 10.45am.
I rushed to the bathroom,brushed my teeth.
Then went to
my wardrobe and pick the dirty cloths i wore
to school
during the week..
.
I packed them inside the bucket and went
downstairs to
wash..
.
On getting to the tap,I was overjoyed when I
saw stephanie
washing too..
.
“Good morning Steph,i greeted..
.
She raised her head up in a way of
confirming where the
greeting was coming from..
.
Oh!Henry, Good morning,How was your
night..
.
“Was excellent and yours?
.
Was awesome, seems like you are just
waking up,she asked
lightening out a tantalizing smile.
.
Yeah!,Not too long ago..
.
Are you washing I preposterously asked..
.
No! am cooking, she jokingly replied in a
mocking manner..
..
We ended up laughing..
.
I fetched water from the tap and went to sit
with on one of
the blocks arranged by the lodge members
for sitting down
sake..
.
We didn’t talk much, just concentrated on
our cloths
because the sun was fast rising..
.
After some hours of washing,we went to our
different rooms
to complete the saturday work. I washed
my. toilet and
bathroom,swept my room and dusted the
necessary things..
.
When I was done with my work,i checked
the time and it
was 1.48pm.I then, had my bath..
.
I was preternaturally hungry..I concluded on
cooking jellof
rice,because that was the only food I knew
how to cook..
.
Unfortunately for me or should I say
fortunately for me, my
groundnut oil was not with me,i borrowed it
out to my lodge
and departmental friend Emeka.
.
I hungrily unbolted my door to go and
collect the groundnut
oil..
.
That same moment,Steph was also opening
her door..
.
Are you going out? she curiously asked..
.
Nope! I thought I heard a knock on my
door,so I decided to
check..
.
Okay!, have you eaten she asked not really
expecting an
answer from me..
.
I….I… I guess you haven’t she interrupted..
Join me in my room,i cooked spag(Spagetti)
she
explained…
.
Ok,was all I could utter that moment..
.
I hurriedly locked my door to join her..
.
She dished out the spag,which we ate
quietly..
.
After the food,nothing eventful
happened..we just cracked
jokes and played ludo game in her room..
.
When it was evening,we went together to
buy fuel from a
blackmarket in front of our lodge..I also
bought four eggs
which I used in preparing the noodles we
ate that night..
.
We didn’t spend much time together
because the next day
was sunday..So around 10.00pm,she left my
room to go
and sleep..
.
Though I wasn’t a church type, I forced
myself to also sleep
in time in other to wake up in time to follow
her to church.
.
To be continued…

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete