Friday, December 11, 2015

Power Of Love Episode 7

Episode 7
.
On getting to the stair, we barged in on
Stephanie’s
roommate.
.
“Oh! what a bad day, I slightly heard Stephanie
murmur
.
Who on seeing us, squeezed her face and gave
me an
unpleasant look before rushing to hug
Stephanie..
.
“Oh! sweetheart,i really missed you alot.
.
“I missed you too love.
.
I heard the two,whisper to each other..
.
Her roommate unloosed herself from her,before
giving her a
passionate kiss that I believed lasted for more
than
10seconds..
.
I almost collapsed on seeing them perform such
an ungodly
act . There were all kinds of thoughts running
through my
mind that moment..
.
“Its Stephanie a lesbian or is this kiss just a
mere greeting. I
was lost..
I failed to notice when they varnished,because I
had a lot
running in my mind..
.
When I got myself back,i found out that I was
the only one
left..I checked the time on my phone,it said
4.15pm..
.
With full speed,i dashed out from the lodge to
the viewing
center which was just a stone throw from the
lodge..I
seriously can’t see myself missing that match.
.
When I got there, I felt a bit bad because the
whole seats
has been occupied and that means I will stand
till the match
ends..
.
Throughout my stay in the viewing center,i
found it hard to
concentrate on the ongoing match..
.
Memories of what transpired between Steph
and her
roommate kept flocking on my mind.My
attention was
called back in several occasion by shouts from
desperate
fans. This kept on happening till chelsea broke
the deadlock
in the 78mins through a Frank Lampard strike ..
That was
the only moment I vividly remembered,
especially the
commentators comments on the goal,which
goes this way…
.
“Lampaaarrrdd!!!, Oh!! that is magnificent..
What a
sensational goal.. Stamford Bridge rises to its
feet to
acclaim a moment of genius from the English
Mid fielder. Its
Chelsea 1 Man united Nil.It’s another fabulous
Lampard
goal .
.
I Jumped and jumped,celebrating with my
fellow Chelsea
fans,though I didn’t see the goal till when it was
replayed
because almost everybody jumped on their fits
in
celebration of the goal..
.
90minutes played, Chelsea 1 Man united 0,i
heard the
commentator say.
.
I was overjoyed that the match was coming to
an end and
the score in our favour.
.
After 4 dramatical minutes additional time,the
ref blew the
final whistle.. Some man united fans were busy
criticizing
their coach and players while some happy
Chelsea fans.
were busy composing and releasing mocking
songs for
them.
.
I left the viewing center,still opposing the fact
that
Stephanie might be a lesbian because that was
the last
thing I never wish to believe.. My love for her
have
developed a lot and I can’t bear not to have her
as my girl
friend,though I don’t know if I would ever have
the courage
to tell her that..
.
On getting to my lodge,i rushed to Emeka’s
room to seek
some advice because he is a professional in any
thing
concerning girls..
.
To be continued…

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete