Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Power of Love ;episode 11

Episode 11
.
I went to school very early in the morning
because I had
assignments to submit.
After the first and second lecture,there was
few free minutes
before the next lecture.
.
I went to where Emeka was chatting with
one of our
departmental girls with a lousy face, I
demanded for his
attention which he didn’t hesitate to give me
by dismissing
the girl he was chatting with.
.
Aboby this one you keep face like s--t,wetin
dey sup?Emeka
questioned immediately the girl left.
.
Emmy I get matter wey dey sup for my head
now.
I quickly narrated everything to him.
.
Emeka kept quiet for some minutes before
releasing a deep
breath.
.
Henry! Emeka called
.
Emmy,I answered focusing my gaze on
him,waiting to hear
what he had to say.
.
Do you truly love the girl. Emekaa queried.
.
With the way I feel whenever am with or not
with her,i think
i truly love her.
.
Are you willing to do anything for her
sake,even if it warrant
risking your life?? he threw in again.
.
I kept quiet for some minute starring at him.
With the way I feel inside for her,i think I
am willing to do
anything for her, even if it means to risk my
life. i answered
surprising Emmy with my answer.
.
Emeka stared at me for some minutes
before turning to face
the book on the desk we were sitting.
.
Why did you ask those questions??
.
According to all you narrated to me,i think
the Stephanie of
a girl need help.
.
Need help how,i innocently asked.
.
That’s what you need to find out.
.
That moment students started rushing into
the class,i
raised my head to find out the reason for
that. Then I saw
Mr Obi our Engineering Analysis lecturer
walking in to the
class..
Mr, Obi spent almost three hours in the
class but my
attention was never for once in what he was
teaching.
I kept thinking what Emeka meant by Steph
needs help.
.
When the lecture was over I head back to
my lodge without
waiting for Emeka because that’s the time
he pursue girls
from other departments.
.
On getting to my room,i saw three different
female shoes
which I believe belong to three different
girls scattered
infront of Stephanie’s door.
.
When I was about to unlock my door I
started hearing
different female voices coming out from her
room because
her door was not perfectly locked.
The voices was not clear enough but was
stormed with the
little I heard.
.
To be continued..
By 13:00

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete