Saturday, December 12, 2015

Power Of Love Episode 10

Episode 10
.
Thank you for saving me today,i whispered
to her ear.
.
“No I should be the one thanking you.
You saved me today,she interrupted before
freeing herself
from me.
.
So he wanted to rape you truly,i innocently
asked
.
“No, not atall..
.
Why pleading with him then,are you owing
him money?, I
asked curiously.
.
“Far from that dear,It’s something I can’t
discuss with you,
so don’t stress yourself trying to hear
anything from me.
And please don’t risk your life again trying to
save me..I.
might not help you out,if you repeat
something like this
again,she poured out,turning her back on
me.
And please leave now before my roommate
meets you
here,she added.
.
Just then a knock came to her door.
.
Oh my God! Jenny is back,i heard her
exclaim.
.
She rushed and unbolted the door .Her
roommate walked in
looking very upset on seeing me. I greeted
her and rushed
out of the room without allowing any. of
them to say
anything.
.
I entered my room,with my heart beating
very heavily.
Have I put Stephanie into trouble? why did
she exclaim on
hearing the knock of her roommate?i
questioned myself.
I was terrified that moment. I lay on my
bed and dozed off.
.
I woke up around 8.30pm,cooked noodles
and ate. With my
Gen on,i played some cool blues with my
Home theater
before I slept off again.
.
I woke up a bit late the next day. It was a
very quiet
saturday morning. I brushed my
teeth,parked some dirty
cloths and head to wash downstairs..
.
On opening my door,i saw a note attached
to the outside
knob of my door. I almost collapsed when I
opened the
note.
.
It read..
**********STAY AWAY FROM STEPHANIE OR
I WILL MAKE
YOUR LIFE MISERABLE IN THIS SCHOOL. THIS
WILL BE MY
FIRST AND LAST WARNING.
NEXT TIME,YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO
BLAME****
.
I swallowed hard,rushed to the stair to check
if i would see
the person that dropped the letter.
unfortunately for me nobody was there. I
went back to my
room,sat on my bed. Thoughts of who
attached the letter to
my door occupied every space in my brain.
.
Could it be Jenny(Steph’s roommate) or did
Val later
discover we played prank on him. I
wondered.
.
The more I thought of it,the more confuse I
became. I took
my bucket and cloths downstairs to wash.
.
I washed sluggishly,hoping to see
Steph,which never
happened. I needed someone to talk to but
unfortunately for
me there was none. Emeka,the only close
friend I had in the
lodge traveled.
I couldn’t wait for monday to reach,so that I
will pour out
everything to him and wait for his own
thought.
.
Sunday came and passed quietly and
uneventful,i didn’t for
once set my eyes on Steph nor her
roommate.
.
Monday finally came.
.
To be continued..

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete