Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Power Of love; Episode 6

Image result for love quotesEpisode 6
.
I woke up as early as 6.00am.. I brushed
and had my bath..
Then dressed on my white Turkey shirt,with
a well penciled

black Jean Trouser,accompanied with a black
designers
Hermer shoe and a Givenchy watch and Gold
necklace on
my neck and wrist..
I was good to go when I heard Stephanie’s
door being
locked..
.
I quickly unlocked my door, what I saw
almost robbed me
my breath..
.
She was looking heavenly beautiful on a
simple but elegant
Red gown blazing out her nice fitted hip with
a well curved
back side.. Was looking extra tall on her high
hill sandal
and Gold necklace,earrings and bracelet
adorned her
neck,ears and wrists respectively.. With a
small make up
which made her even more beautiful..
.
I felt like hugging her that moment but had
no courage to..
.
You look so beautiful,i finally said
.
Thanks dear and you are not looking bad
too,she
replied,giving out a calm smile..
.
After few hours in church,we came back
very hungry. We
devoured the gala and fanta we bought on
our way home
without changing our cloths..We also bought
meat and
other ingredients needed in cooking rice and
stew..
.
After that,i went to my room to undress..I
wasted no time in
doing that,though I gave her some time to
dress up too
before joining her in her room.
.
I helped out in the cooking, cut and grinned
the onions and
tomatoes..We finished the cooking around
2pm. Then I
remembered I had a football match to watch
by 4pm.I was a
football fanatic then and the club I support
(CHELSEA FC)
was playing against a strong opponent
(MANCHESTER
UNITED) and Is not a match I can dare to
miss.
.
After we finished eating, I pleaded with her
to accompany
me to the viewing center,which she blatantly
refused on my
first try. I plead and plead, even promised
to buy her heaven
and earth if she follow me . She later
succumbed to my
plea.
.
When it was 3.45pm,we left for the match.
.
Then the worst happened..
.
To be continued..

1 blogger-facebook:

  1. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!

    ReplyDelete